There are a variety of reasons our clients choose home health care. They include:
- Skilled care provided by our nurses or health aides is often more than the client’s family or friends can offer.
- Caring for another can be a demanding task. With the assistance of professional home health care services, family caregivers are given a chance to replenish their often depleted physical and emotional reserves.
- A physician may have deemed it medically necessary for in-home health care to be received.
- Home health care professionals can administer medication, assist with the activities of daily living and offer specialized care giving in such areas as rehabilitation.
- With a tailored home health care plan our clients are able to increase their level of independence without loss of dignity or pride.
- It’s more comfortable, reassuring and relaxing for a client needing ongoing care to have that care provided in their home environment.
- Home health care may allow for early hospital discharge and can prevent or postpone institutionalization.
- It can be cost effective, when compared to hospital nursing home care.
- Home health care supplements the client family’s efforts and resources in caring for loved ones at home. This enables families to stay together at an important time.