Home healthcare services are the backbone of our support system. Our clients range from infants to the elderly to the disabled to those living with a chronic condition to those recovering from surgery to those who simply need some assistance from time to time. There is no one solution that fits all of our clients and we believe our greatest strength is our flexibility to provide a customized, comforting plan of care.
Above all, we want our clients to choose the level of support that gives them the quality of life, level of independence, and amount of comfort they most desire in their own homes.
This can mean anything from occasional visits from a XinCon caregiver all the way up to live-in / 24-hour care.
We also offer the assurance of continuous care for our clients even as their own circumstances and needs change. Our client service advisors stay in regular contact with our clients and their loved ones to ensure that the level of care being given is accurate and exceptional.
Our HHA services include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with home exercise programs.
- Assisting with bathing, toileting, and/or dressing.
- Monitoring vital signs and other in-home, health-related tasks.
- Preparing food for clients with special diets.
- Transferring clients to and from medical facilities.
- Assistance with ambulation.
- Reminder and assistance with taking prescription medication.
- Drive/accompany client to medical appointments.
- Laundry services.
- Light housekeeping services.
- Assistance with feeding