Bilingual Chinese Home Care Case Manager – Flushing, NY
- Coordinates patient’s home care services, scheduling caregivers, coordinate plan of care and discharge planning
- Monitors documentation and charting requirements that support services provided to meeting billing requirements.
- Conducts daily assessments of patients and coordinates with other departments to satisfy patients’ needs and requirements
- Conducts weekly case management meetings to review patient care status
- Coordinates clinical operations to ensure compliance with Managed Care and Department of Health requirements.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Chinese speaking required (Mandarin AND Cantonese)
- Bachelors degree in Social Work or humanities preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team, and independently as well
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Medicaid regulations preferred
- Must be detailed oriented, responsible and passionate to care for patients
Job Type: Full-time