In-service training notice for Xincon HHA and PCA:
- Effective 01/01/2021, Xincon changed in-service training from quarterly to semiannually.
- You will be notified by text message and given a set period to finish the training.
All aides are required to complete seminar in-services within 2 weeks from the date You receive the notification.
- Failure to complete in-services in 2 weeks – your Relias account will be deactivated and you will not be able to work until you complete the training.
- Make up training will be allowed once.
- Credit/Test Requirement:
- You need to take a test after finishing the training and the passing grade is 80%.
- If you do not pass the test, you will have unlimited attempts to take the test.
- Aide must complete following total hours credit in-services: HHA 12 hours and PCA 6 hours. Aide is fully responsible to complete in-services credit hours.
- Conditions that Xincon will not pay for your training hours:
- Non Active Employees: If you have not worked in Xincon for three months, Xincon will consider you as a non active employee. Non active employees can still take the training on Relias for maintaining your valid license, but Xincon will not pay for your training
- Failure to pass the test: If you do not meet the standard passing grade (80%), Xincon will not pay for your training However, you have unlimited tries to retake the test to get a passing grade of 80%
- Failure not complete total credit hours by end of year, Xincon will not pay past due make up in-services
- Non-Compliant Employees: If you have one or more non compliant items, Xincon will not be able to pay for the training until you make up the requirements.
- Xincon will generate the in-service result report on a monthly basis. If you complete all the training on time, you will get paid at the end of next month.